Tuesday 13 January 2015

Test Shots for 180 Degree Rule





This is the first take of our short video for the 180 degree rule. The reason I would like to re-shoot is because while editing this video I noticed a couple of errors. For starters it's not done and lacks any sense of story or narrative because the filming was all wrong. Another point is the continuity errors with the hand that Katy uses to be a gun. This is an issue because the hand changes making the story even harder to follow. To improve this I want to follow the storyboard more closely because then it would avoid Katy switching hands. Furthermore I want to have a small fight and use my camera with an X-grip to stabilize the camera while it tracks the action because the last shot was horrible because of shakiness.



Overall it was a good first attempt however I really want to improve this because I know we can do better.

1 comment:

  1. Slowly coming together-good-though needs to be more robust and detailed across the 2 projects you are working on at present

    ReplyDelete