Sunday 15 March 2015

The Cameo!


So, due to our younger actor not being on set I had to take the lead role because Mariella with her hair tied back was not going to work. This meant that I had to make myself an actor profile and why I chose myself.


Name: George Turner
Age: 17
Occupation: A level drama student 
Previous work: Youtube videos on 'GeeEpic' and school productions

 The reason I chose myself is because my range of acting abilities are endless. I can range from miming a door to being a young soldier who meets his old best friend when returning from the dead. Furthermore I am reliable and am always on set, this is necessary because we fired the last guy who wasn't... anyway another reason is because of his understanding of film because of the vast amount of videos I have made. this meant that my movements were consistent and easy to edit compared to stage actors who change every scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment